- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation – ever since I dyed my hair darker, this foundation has been dug back out from the cupboard it brings a lovely radiant glow to my skin.
- Clarisonic Mia – well this was a bit of waste of money, it made no difference to my skin, however when I’m wearing heavy duty make up I need this to deep cleanse the skin.
- 266 MAC brush – versatile I love using this for my gel eyeliners
- Lush Ro’s Argan body conditioner – this has been saving my dry skin from the winter weather
- Stila smudge pots – a 2 in one pot you can use as eyeliner or shadow, the closest gel eyeliner that matches my kohl pencils without it looking too flat in flash photography.
- Real techniques foundations brush – AMAZING! I’m a big fan of real techniques brushes; they make applying my make up so much easier, super dense and picks up a lot of foundation.
- Real techniques core collection – I couldn’t find a image of the buffing brush on it’s on, this makes my Giorgio Armani LSF look air brushed to perfection
- Malin + Gotez lip moisturiser – My lips are the worst thing to look after, besides Kiehl’s #1 lip balm this is the next best thing for me.