I must apologise, have totally forgotten to do January’s favourites. February was a short month and the weather is really chilly in London.
- MAC 187 one of the most versatile brushes I’ve own, used for foundations and cream blush. You can achieve the airbrush effect with ease.
- tresemme heat defence a nice bargain to use for blow drying and heat styling. I find it straightens and makes my hair sleeker.
- Clinique Mild lotion most of the Clinique toners contains alcohol which I now try to avoid. I had this troublesome zit on my face and this helped make it disappear with the salicylic acid.
- Bonours Tweezers if you can’t afford tweezermans this cheaper alternative is fab! I keep one in my make up bag.
- Chanel Poudre universelle libre loose powder fantastic product leaves a soft diffused finish, smooth fine lines and makes my foundation last a lot longer.
- Nars Laguna bronzer – great size, used for bronzing and contouring the face.