1. Regent House Blemish Rollerball – It has plenty of essential oil to help heal spots, bruises, scars, and etc. http://www.thinkaromatherapy.co.uk/products/blemish_rollerball/
2. Carex Hand Gel – super handy when you have no access to a toilet to wash your hands. http://www.boots.com/en/Carex-Hand-Gel-Sensitive-50ml_870286/
3. Living Nature Rescue gel – Another spot fighting product I’m using, it’s almost going now! yay! http://www.mypure.co.uk/living-nature-b87/rescue-gel-p930
4. Ardell Lashes – Can’t believe it I managed to find a MAC cosmetics #7 dupe and it’s 100% human hair and cost only £3 BARGAIN!
5. BodyShop – Eye definer I prefer a smokey look when defining the eyes this ones perfect and it stays put all day. http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Makeup&CatCode=C_Makeup_Eyes&prdcode=84068m
6. Akamuti Sweet Orange scrub – I just LOVE the smell of this product it’s still going strong in my skin care routine. http://www.akamuti.co.uk/products/new/sweet-orange-facial-scrub-60ml/
7. MUA Lipstick – in shade #12 you must be MAD not to buy this product it’s only £1, would love to see the range expand. http://www.superdrug.com/lip-stick/make-up-academy-lipstick-shade-12/invt/204772/