Here’s is what’s inside my repurchases and backups bag. These items are my extras for products that are worthy to buy again. I remember i heard kiehl’s was discontinuing the #1 lipbalm in a pot I went and brought 4, I did feel uneasy spending £40 on lipbalms but it was my cult product i can’t live without.
- Smith’s rose lip salve i brought a whole bundle to throw in my makeup bags
- Shu uemura eyelash curlers another cult product i can’t live without
- L’oreal Lash architect mascara one of the few drugstore mascaras that i like
- MAC fluidline still prefer this one over Bobbi Browns one
- Topshop eyeliners Coal £6 for one good cheap alternative to MAC’s smoulder
- Revlon colourstay eyeliners, great for tight lining lids
- Kiehl’s #1 the only thing that keeps my lips moisturised and chapped free i only apply this twice a day
- Urban Decay potion primer keeps my lids primed and brings out the vibrancy in eyeshadows
- 2face shadow insurance another lid primer i like
- Shiseido mascara base, helps makes my mascara stay put all day holds curls really well.
- Clinique high impact love this mascara wish it was a waterproof formula
- Bonjours eye sharpener, this best eye sharpener i have owned
- Barry M eyeliners this use to be my favourite eyeliner until i discover MAC’s one, it’s better then Benefit bad girl
There’s also some other bits that i never tried but will be using very soon.